Just recently, Facebook introduced avatars where any user can create any character to resemble himself. Your avatar will look like a cartoon version of yourself which you can use as stickers in posting in Facebook comments, stories and Messenger.
In addition, your Facebook avatar can also be used as your very own profile picture in Facebook. You are also free to use your avatar stickers to other apps like Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. How cool!
Now, let’s make our very own Facebook avatar! Make sure you have the latest version of Facebook app on your mobile phone.
How to Make Facebook Avatar?
- Open Facebook app
- Tap the Hamburger Menu button
- Scroll down and select See More
- Select Avatars
- Click Next and then Get Started
- Choose your own skin tone and tap Next
- Select the hairstyle of your choice and tap Color icon
- Set your Face icon by choosing your face shape, complexion and face lines
- Tap Eye icon and customize your eye shape, color and lashes
- Proceed to Eyebrows icon and choose your brow shape and color
- Customize your nose, lips, and facial hair
- Then proceed to your body shape
- Customize the outfit that suits you
- Tap the check mark icon once done
How to use your own avatar on Facebook? After you’ve done your own avatar, it will be included among the smiley face icons when your write a comment in Facebook. You can use it on Messenger, Instagram and other apps like Twitter and Snapchat.